• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pitch Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I haven't seen this thread but we really want to start changing pitch conditions.
- if its one then, 5-6-8 to 5-5-8
- if its two then, 5-6-8 to 5-4-8

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Mumbai wants to Change theirs as well.

From 5 - 5 - 9 to 5 - 5 - 7

(If its only one change)

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Blewy said:
Just to clear up, a MAX of 2 point change per week...

Right. Can I change my stats please...

From 7-5-3 to 7-5-5.

I assume this somehow counts for ITC? :mellow:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah in VC4 the options are Pace-Movement-Turn, whilst in ITC it is Pace-Medium-Spin

Basically the same options...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
chaminda_00 said:
I haven't seen this thread but we really want to start changing pitch conditions.
- if its one then, 5-6-8 to 5-5-8
- if its two then, 5-6-8 to 5-4-8
You must be scared of the mighty bushrangers if you have to "doctor" your pitch.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Coach_Pearson said:
You must be scared of the mighty bushrangers if you have to "doctor" your pitch.
I don't think it effects our match this week, but im sure many Colts fans still have nighmares about Shane Harwood. Lucky i have a whole new batting line up in both forms, so they have next to no mental barriers.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
chaminda_00 said:
I don't think it effects our match this week, but im sure many Colts fans still have nighmares about Shane Harwood. Lucky i have a whole new batting line up in both forms, so they have next to no mental barriers.

hmmm, 9-92 and 7-16 if i do remember correctly.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Coach_Pearson said:
The figures I quoted were from season five I think, the first in 4 day, the second in one day.
oh ok, Tharmi wasnt managing them then so i presumed it was some sort of personal rivalry...

Status
Not open for further replies.