• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Release Season Schedule...

cbuts

International Debutant
in the od comp WA have 10 away games and only 7 at home?? wats even stranger is that these 7 home games are all in a row?

cricketboy29

International Regular
cbuts said:
complaining that i got 10 away

eh...I'm sure you'll live. The draw's looking great, guys. Queensland will be trying to get good results in both forms. Particularly looking forward to our tussle against Karachi, with a battle of the rookie managers in the reckoning.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Maybe you should try and get Excel, paddy because frankly. I really don't think it's fair for Blewy or Simon to have to put everything into HTML format, just for one person.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
cbuts said:
in the od comp WA have 10 away games and only 7 at home?? wats even stranger is that these 7 home games are all in a row?
Mate ill check that over, probably just an oversight on my part...

Will check it...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
awesome work board... i can't even complain that i got too many away games...

Travelling to WEstern Australia first up is an ideal start as we feel they are one of the weaker sides and it'll be great to get off to a winning start.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
PLEASE NOTE - There has been a change to the Division 2 Draws...
The New Draw has been attatched with the old one removed..

Last edited:

cbuts

International Debutant
Slats4ever said:
awesome work board... i can't even complain that i got too many away games...

Travelling to WEstern Australia first up is an ideal start as we feel they are one of the weaker sides and it'll be great to get off to a winning start.
that statment is gonna hurt in a couple of weeks