• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Draft Squads

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All the teams in excel, Kyle i decided to get these out like this now, if someone wants to put em in one file it would be good, otherwise ill do it later on sometime...
thanks to Jamee for his help with these too...

Attachments

Last edited:

Simon

nibbs said:
i thought that warwickshire had secured the services of s ahktar???
yeh u did, Jamee helped me out with a few team sheets and he obviously didnt notice the change, if you catch me on msn sometime mate ill give u ur updated squad...

Simon

Updated squads to help everyone with their trading, these have all the trades made so far in them...

Attachments

Simon

Jamee999 said:
Oops. I went from the list posted.
yeh, if u had of read a few posts after that u would have noticed i accidently gave Amjad to Warwicks and Lancs...