• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nsw Goes into camp

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well with the ca cup premiers and div 1 runners up , the season begins this wednesday with a camp behind closee doors. gives the new guys chance to settle in and loose the cob webs for this season. bugs malone is happy with the side that has been formed and really things they will give both tittles a good shot.

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury will take a different approach to this season than NSW and will have a light training sessions before their first match. Until then the players are off somewhere.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
The Glamorgan side will continue to drink copious amounts of alcohol until the first match. Ganguly is the surprise packet of the group showing a liking for Scrumpy Jack. I thought he would be a Pimms drinker for sure.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by bugssy
the season begins this wednesday.
When was this decided??????

As far as i was aware GB said last night that the transfer window would open yesterday/today (can't remember witch) and close on Wenesday.... now i know GB can work quick but that seems a little to much.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry i should have worded it a little better
nsw's season begins this wednesday with a camp but i dont know when the season starts

sorry about that

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
The ND Boys were shouted a trip to Sydney to attend M-ONE with their manager Eyes_Only...The general consenus of the team was that Nickelback were the best part of the day which Eyes_Only agreed with wholeheartly!!

Training will begin for ND when the trading window has closed. Eyes_Only will be looking closely at the newcomers to see where they fit in with the plans for the up-coming season. The team will go into camp next Monday for 4 days where the final plans for the season ahead will be laid out.

[Edited on 7/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by The Argonaut
The Glamorgan side will continue to drink copious amounts of alcohol until the first match. Ganguly is the surprise packet of the group showing a liking for Scrumpy Jack. I thought he would be a Pimms drinker for sure.
LOL! :lol::D