• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Management Review Committee (MRC)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, well we only had 2 people put their hand up for the MRC..

Bugssy and Kyle, However i want 3 people..

I am going to offer the 3rd position to Ian.. It was his suggestion in the 1st place and i think he could be a good option...

Ian if you are willing to take on the position just let me know.. If Ian doesnt want the position i may look outside WCC to try and fill it...

If by any chance someone from outside WCC reads this and is interested, please by all means put your hand up....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Delighted be be on the Mrc and hope i can do a positive job in the role with Kyle, and the 3rd member, whom ever that will be.

Cloete

International Captain
bugssy said:
Delighted be be on the Mrc and hope i can do a positive job in the role with Kyle, and the 3rd member, whom ever that will be.
I don't think the job is supposed to be a positive one :happy:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
I don't think the job is supposed to be a positive one :happy:

ok sorry, but with all the quality managers in here i wont have to do any thing.

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Delighted to accept the position. I actually recall sending you an email expressing my interest a while ago, however perhaps I sent it to a bodgy address.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
A question for the MRC or WCC people:

Does this mean that the "strike" system is gone, and you guys just observe how many games people miss?

Also, if you are managing both your 2nd and 1st XI sides, then does your performance as manager of one of those sides affect how you are evaluated for the other team?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The strike System is still in place, however the MRC monitor all managers and have the final say...

Anyone managing both sides will be judged on the performance of both sides HOWEVER the fact they are managing 2 sides will be taken heavily into account..

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
So what is the deal with MRC now after the resignation of IAN.. are we going to have someone new.. just thought i would dig that issue up..