• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Board Member Vote

Who do you want as the 5th Board Member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, well we only had 2 Nominations...

I need everyone to vote on who they would like as the 5th Board Member...

The Nominations are

* Burkey
* Andyc

I will put up a poll, but please state who you are voting for by posting...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Im no longer a playing part of WCC. But i would like to be a part of the board. Searched the forums breifly cant find what this poition involves. But if i could have a run down i might be interested in applying.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dave, you could be the ideal person for the Manager Review committee... If you are keen...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yer, but let me know what its all about first. Is the Manager Review committee and this board position the same thnig?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Na mate the MRC is a committee made up to review Managers performance and Sack uderperforming managers.. Basically we act as the Chairman of all the clubs...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this isnt a popularity contest, its a voite to decide who you think would do a better job on the board for wcc, i hope everyone realises this...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Basically you will get mod status of the WCC forum and access to the WCC Staff forum, you will be involved in any discussions about the goings on of WCC, and have a vote on any issue the WCC board vote on..

You may also be asked to assist with any small jobs that need to be done...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah alright. I'd be willing to do it (if I get voted to), but there's a chance we may be moving (countries) soon, so I might be busy mid-year.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I dont feel like i wanna be apart of the MRC. Seems like a job for a person that is involved daily, as in a manager. But i would like to be on the board.