• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Divisional Lineups

Graham

3rd Umpire
We should give it a rest now Paid - doesn't really pay for people to be offside with each other.
I'm perfectly happy to go with what GB decides.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Div 1 - FC

Surrey
Tamil Nadu
Colts
Mumbai
Queensland
NSW
Somerset
Yorkshire

Div 2 - FC

W. Prov
Tasmania
Warwickshire
SA
Kent
Karnataka
WA
Worcs

Div 3 - FC

Hampshire
N. Districs
Glamorgan
Canterbury
Auckland
Victoria
Leister
Lancashire

The teams Somerset, Yorkshire, W. Prov and Tasmania were all really close to Div 1 but in the end it was Somerset and Lucky Yorkshire.

In the Div 2/3 race both Worcs and Hampshire battled it out and Worcs only just scraped through.

Also I think that it should be done again to make it fairer (but I wont be doing it this time).

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
If there was a quick way of doing it with the current sides then go for it. 8 games against each was pretty thorough don't you think.

It will show where teams should be at the beginning and then it is up to the manager to get his team and conditions right to promote his side. As long as each team is treated equally in the simming the true order should come out.

Again whatever GB decides is fine with me.

PS. Paid and Graham both smell (much worser than me anyway).

Graham

3rd Umpire
An important matter that hasn't been taken into consideration is that draft pick order was done on the basis of the OD finishing order and did not take into account the proposed changes for the FC divisions. In my opinion this alone is a good enough reason to leave the FC divisions the same as the OD divisions for the coming season.

deckard

U19 Captain
Well GB said there will be a competition run.....most likely by Rich.......so i think we should accept whatever outcome that it results in.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Me in Division 3 ? What else to say than my deams have come true?

With my kick as* squad i think i will be staying top all day :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK, I have spoken to Rich and Bugssy and i have decided to go with the original plan, there are many reasons behind this but the main one being that this was the original plan and that alot of people had settled on this issue...

I would also appreciate that no more insults be used as this is meant to be fun, and everyones opinions are appreciated...

The Draw will be released ahead of schedule hopefully on Tuesday.....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I disagree GB, a few insuls of the "You smell" type are fair game in my view.

I mea we all know Rich and Lord smell more than anyopne else anyway!

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
I disagree GB, a few insuls of the "You smell" type are fair game in my view.

Umm but who was right over Jim... he left after you are all you said....

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Sorry GB, about the comments...

I will soon replace them with a correct term,

"I think you are the one that smells, but I can't confirm or deny the chance it was me"

Also, any comments that I make are not meant to insult persons but to make them laugh. :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Mate my team does the talking on the game .... it will be sad seeing the game end between hamps vs warwick in a day or 2

And its going to take kent atleast 3 to beat warwick :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Umm but who was right over Jim... he left after you are all you said....
The offer was too good to refuse (although I've since found out I missed out on a legend in getting rid of him when I did)

But he sells anyway!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mate my team does the talking on the game .... it will be sad seeing the game end between hamps vs warwick in a day or 2
If you like I'll go easy on you and beat you on Day 3?