• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Round 5 & 6 Information

Rich2001

International Captain
Well GB asked for all teams by last night so I guess that you will see some info when GB logs on in about an hour or 2.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry Peoples the draft rounds 5 & 6 will be run on Monday mornin...

I had cricket all day Saturday and am off to the Grand Final for the NRL today...

For those who haven't got their lists in please do so ASAP...

For the latest draft list go here...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tasmania (Worcs) - S.Alexander
Somerset - C.Van der Gucht
Kent - G.Batty
Warwickshire - G.Chapple
Glamorgan - M.Black
Hampshire - R.Croft
Northern Districts - B.MacCallum
Yorkshire - C.Rogers
Worcestershire - B.Nash
Western Australia - T.Kumaran
Tamil Nadu - W.Weston
Lancashire (Colts) - D.Kenway
South Australia (Hamps) - M.Papps
Mumbai (ND) - K.Perera
Auckland - S.Thomas
New South Wales - D.Thornley
Karnataka - J.Hughes
Queensland - Z.Fascia
Canterbury - C.Martin
Western Province - A.Mullally
Leicestershire - A.Wright
Victoria - J.Schofield
Surrey - M.Hart

Round 6

Tasmania (Leics) - D.Wright
Somerset - P.Holloway
Warwickshire - I.Butler
Glamorgan - R.Key
Hampshire - A.Yalvigi
Northern Districts - B.Oldroyd
Western Australia - S.Vadeyaraj
Tamil Nadu (ND) - M.Lathwell
New South Wales - J.Vaughan
Canterbury - T.Roberts
Leicestershire - L.Ferreira
Surrey - J.Tredwell

OK Well the draft has been completed... I will post the Squad lists in a attatchment on the forum so we can begin trading!!!!

The Trade period will be a little shorter than 1st planned...
I will CLOSE the Trade window on Thursday Night Aussie time...
During the trade period there will be a little competition run to determine Divisions for the 4 Day competition, Then Next Week the 1st Round of the New Season will begin....
I will be releasing the full season Draw on Thursday and we can get started...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Well after an awesome day at M-ONE...Eyes_Only was ecsatic to learn that she has gotten everyone of her first picks in the draft!!

[Edited on 7/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Greg,
I think closing trade on thursday is a bit harsh on some ppl.I and the karnataka manager are mostly busy on weekdays I think at least 1 weekend should be provided for trade.
Ppl in support of it pls reply.You can still start making the squads as only a few players would be shifted...

Sriram

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Ya, I agree with Sriram.We have our college in the monring(Indian time) that is afternoon in Australia so we require a weekend to communicate and we dont have any holidays this week.

Rich2001

International Captain
The reason it is closing earlier is we and alot of others want to get this season under way, the draft/all star games and the up coming FC comp has taken alot longer than expected. (and everyone has picked up 6 new faces :P)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Reason behind it cutting off on Thursday Night is totally due to wanting the new season underway by next weekend...

The cut-off would then allow 1 whole week b4 the cut-off for team submissions for Round 1...
If i let it go through to even Saturday or Sunday it would then only leave 3-4 days for teams to select thier squads for the 1st round...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Trades will close about 8pm AEST tonight...
That way i can keep an eye on when the trades are completed...
:D:D:D:D:D