• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Draft

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We want to get into the season as soon as we can, so its time to get the draft going.
The draft order will change every round, the teams were picked randomly and every will pick near the top and bottom at some stage in the 8 rounds.
Its up the the First team manager to email the draft picks for their team, im the email subject title make sure you put which team you manage, we are encouraging first team managersto give their 2nd Xi coach an imput into selections, but in the end its up to the WCC manager to get the picks in.
please email your picks to glendad01@optusnet.com.au by MIDDAY FRIDAY AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIME. This is 3am Friday english time i believe.

the draft order for round 1
1. Surrey
2. Mash
3. NSW
4. SA
5. Colts
6. ACT
7. Northerns
8. Lancs
9. Free State
10. Yorks
11. TN
12. Tas
13. Karachi
14. Kent
15. WA
16. Leics
17. Guyana
18. Hamps
19. Auck
20. Mumbai
21. Warw
22. WP
23. Qld
24. Vics

like previous seasons you need to submit enough picks to cover for the chance that all your picks get taken before its your turn, eg, if you are pick 9, you email me your top 9 choices and if you are pick 22, you email me your top 22 choices, remember the draft order will change each round.

Attachments

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer happy with the 3rd pick for once nsw are not at the bottom, but i wont get to used to the top.........:P

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
good to see me n burps are 14th...could be higher.
ill chat with burps about it.

Simon

Draft lists recieved

ACT
Free State
Warwickshire
Colts
Northerns
Yorkshire
Victoria
Mumbai
Mashonaland
Western Province
Tamil Nadu
Western Australia

Last edited:

Simon

ive updated the post for the Draft picks ive recieved, if you have sent them and ur team isnt listed here let me know asap...

Simon

Jamee999 said:
Sorry, read it as Midnight Aussie, like a lot of WCC stuff :ph34r:
yeh thought so, just easier to have it midday that way i can release the results and get the new list and order out straight away... if it was midnight id have to wait 8 or 9 hours to get it sorted...