• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Draft

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cloete said:
Probably not the wisest thing to do though. Greg isn't on the board afterall.

We'll get the picks when Simon gets back from Wagga. He's been packing and will be on his way to Canberra. Probably some time later tonight.

That's true. Besides, it's the last round and I don't think people are that bothered?

Cloete

International Captain
NZTailender said:
That's true. Besides, it's the last round and I don't think people are that bothered?
Yeah most people are picking for their 2nd team I should think. Still good to know, but I'm sure we won't have to wait too long until Simon does it.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
round 8 results
Karachi - Z Hockney
Kent - E De Silva
Yorkshire - K Sami
Lancashire - W Jones
Free State - R Sarwan
SA - B Dippenaar
Tasmania - B Beresford
ACT - Q Riley
Mashonaland - Y Arafat
Surrey - C Williams
Colts - J Lewry
TN - M Van Jaarsveld
Northerns - K Aftab
NSW - S Pope
Victoria - R Clarke
Qld - V Hurley
WP - P Worthington
Warwicks - D Kenway
Mumbai - Z Shelley
Auckland - H Wilkins
WA - Q Friend
Leics - L Beal
Guyana - C Hemanath Kumar
Hampshire - S Highsmith

cricketboy29

International Regular
Hey Daniel, Could you forward the draft list that you sent in to me please?. Just wanted to see what players you had picked.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
damn french - u - connection - k ... internet screwed up and i was finish off a huge assignment .. couldnt even let james know and missed out on the final round.. oh well.. ahh..