• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Draft

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Round 6 Draft results

Surrey - J Hamblin
Mash - D Prasad
NSW - S Chanderpaul
SA - P Madurasinghe
Colts - U Gordon
ACT - S Malinga
Northerns - J Lawson
Lancs - A Hall
Free State - B Haddin
Yorks - M Vandort
Tamil Nadu - L Dyer
Tasmania - N Ferreria
Karachi - I Aamer
Kent - R Ballard
WA - K Dean
Leics - I Farhat
Guyana - B Edmondson
Hamps - T Naidu
Auck - Q Carver
Mumbai - V Indulkar
Warwicks - L Gillett
WP - N McKenzie
Qld - Y Jones
Vics - M Butt

Greg will be posting up the round 7 info soon...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy with Daniel Prasad, he'll be opening the bowling with Laker in our FC team.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Round 7 picks are due on Midday Wednsday 17th May, email them to glendad01@optusnet.com.au

Also, make sure you have your 3rd keeper.

Draft pick order:

1 Victoria
2 Queensland
3 WP
4 Warwicks
5 Mumbai
6 Auckland
7 Hamps
8 Guyana
9 Leics
10 WA
11 Kent
12 Karachi
13 Tas
14 TN
15 Yorks
16 Free State
17 Lancs
18 Northerns
19 ACT
20 Colts
21 SA
22 NSW
23 Mash
24 Surrey

Attachments

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
In a press conference WP managers lashed out saying Mothers were more important that their cricket side...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Andrew Hall will be a useful allrounder, mostly playing seconds cricket in all probability, but he will increase the 'gunshot survivability ratio' of the team

cricketboy29

International Regular
While Queensland manager Gaurav Nayak was pleased at acquiring the services of Y Jones, who would slot in at No.7 in their FC team.He was disappointed at his assistant manager lack of showing up, at the press conference. However he did realise Daniel Smith does have other demands on his time, but he hopes this will not happen too often.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
cricketboy29 said:
While Queensland manager Gaurav Nayak was pleased at acquiring the services of Y Jones, who would slot in at No.7 in their FC team.He was disappointed at his assistant manager lack of showing up, at the press conference. However he did realise Daniel Smith does have other demands on his time, but he hopes this will not happen too often.
Sorry, I'll be around for the next two days at the times we've spoken before, I'm free from commitments. I've got work for the three days after that, and the weekend usually plans itself when I get to it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
cricketboy29 said:
*sigh* Im not whinging or anything, but theres practically no one left worth taking.

You can always improve your 2nd XI with players avergaing about 40, or stock up on all-rounders...