• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys
Obviously under the new set up we will need quite a few new managers, theres already a fair ammount on the waiting list but im sure theres plenty more who would like to get involved, if you are interested in managing a 2nd XI side with a view to getting a fulltime WCC position in the future leave ur name and email in this thread and we'll get you a team in the current days.
Current Managers can use this thread to approach a potential 2nd XI manager as well...
cheers
Si

Just to keep an update of who is going where..

Cricketboy29 - Queensland - 2nd XI - dontcloseyoureyes
Simon - ACT
Coach_Pearson - Victoria
Cloete - TN - 2nd XI - Robertinho
Liam - Auckland
Kyle - Guyana - 2nd XI - Crickhowell
Jack - Western Province
MikeW - Northerns - 2nd XI - Ash Chaulk
NZTailender - Yorkshire - chooka_nick
Chaminda - Colts - 2nd XI - new_age_ar
Cbuts - Western Australia
Cometer - Leicestershire - 2nd XI - AgentTBY
Lord - Hampshire
Hakon - South Australia - 2nd XI - Goughy
Umpire Money - Mumbai - 2nd XI - Alternative
Baconator - Tasmania
Superkingdave - Lancashire - 2nd XI - Jungle Jumbo
Roseboy - Free State - legspinner
Andyc - Mashonaland - 2nd XI - Barney Rubble
Jamee - Surrey - 2nd XI - Dravid
Burkey - Warwicks
Kweek - Kent
bugssy - New South Wales - 2nd XI Aussie Dominance
Matteh - Karachi - 2nd XI - Dark Hunter

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm still interested Simon if there's a 2nd XI team going spare that no one else wants :) If you find you're getting short on teams, give it to a member(visitor) of Cricket Web over me though.

James Nixon

james.nixon@cricketweb.net

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox said:
Oh, guess who's going to go through the season undefeated? :p
lol, you didnt expect anything different did you? its actually quite easy to have a succesful season, takes no more than a small cash donation to blewy and I, then your set :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
vic_orthdox said:
Oh, guess who's going to go through the season undefeated? :p
I've already told Simon and Brendon that if I don't come first I shut down the WCC forums.

Seems perfectly fair don't you think? :laugh: ;)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Aww, Jack seems to be taken :(

James, would you be interested in managing Yorkshire's 2nd XI?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know guys, I did ask Simon on MSN about Jack (and Rob) about an hour before Burpey posted :cool:

Cloete

International Captain
andyc said:
You know guys, I did ask Simon on MSN about Jack (and Rob) about an hour before Burpey posted :cool:
I'm quite sure Rob seeked me out on MSN last night and I had already mentioned it to Simon :cool2: