• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
to all new people. trying to get this back up and running so stay tuned for more of an update on things shortly.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Would love to have another go as a 2nd's manager. Was Hampshire's but due to RL and computer issues, I had to let that go.

Let me know either way.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Mumbai announce that Aussie Dominance will be their 2nd XI manager taking over from Alternative who has gone on to bigger and better things.

Mumbai congratulate Justin and hope that his enthusiasm helps create some on the field

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mumbai announce that Aussie Dominance will be their 2nd XI manager taking over from Alternative who has gone on to bigger and better things.

Mumbai congratulate Justin and hope that his enthusiasm helps create some on the field
That's nice to hear Jason.

Good luck with the new role Justin :thumbsup:

luffy

International Captain
Tharmi can you send me another screenshot of ACT because the some of the bowling and batting stats are missing.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Tharmi can you send me another screenshot of ACT because the some of the bowling and batting stats are missing.
I'll sort out something out for you a bit later, probably just send you a notepad copy or something without the formulas.