• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with Stats

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys
the sooner we can get moving the better, one of the first things that needs doing are converting the VC4 file stats into Excel so everyone has the squads, because we are swtiching to ITC i am taking care of the first class stats, but if i can get some help with the OD days it will cut down the time taken to do them, anyone who can help out can contact me on msn, even if you can only do a couple of teams its ok, it all counts...
it only takes about 5-10 minutes to convert the stats, so it shouldnt be too much problem...
cheers
Si

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I could probably code a program to convert all the stats at once if it was neccessary. I'd have to see what you currently have and what the desired result is, though...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I could do it. I'm on holidays, so I've got lots of time. I'll be on MSN later tonight I'd imagine (have been kicked off onto my brother's laptop for now).

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll help if possible - just have to bear in mind i'm busy all day Sunday(23rd) with moving back into my Uni room but any time apart from that isn't a problem.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the stats have all be finished thanks to andyc and cloete for the help...