• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manager Announcements

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, this is a list of who will be first offered teams in the upcoming season and who you used to manage, if you would like this existing squad back please post this here. if you dont want your existing squad but would like a different team also let us know and you will then go on a list and be given the choice of the remaining teams at the end. Any probs let us know...

The Argonaut - Queensland - confirmed
Simon - ND - changing confirmed
Blewy - ACT - 2nd XI manager confirmed
Kears - Karachi - resigned confirmed
Coach_Pearson - Victoria - confirmed
Cloete - TN - confirmed
Liam - Auckland - confirmed
Kyle - Guyana - confirmed
Ian - Western Province - confirmed
MikeW - Northerns - confirmed
NZTailender - Yorkshire - confirmed
Chaminda - Colts - confirmed
Cbuts - Western Australia - confirmed
Cometer - Leicestershire - confirmed
Wizard1o1 - Lahore - resigned confirmed
Lord - Hampshire - confirmed
Hakon - South Australia - confirmed
Umpire Money - Mumbai - confirmed
Baconator - Tasmania - confirmed
Superkingdave - Lancashire - confirmed
Aust_Hitman - Free State - resigned confirmed
Andyc - Mashonaland - confirmed
Jamee - Surrey - confirmed
Burkey - Karnataka - changing confirmed
Nibbs - Warwickshire - confirmed
bugssy - New South Wales - confirmed
Matteh - Glamorgan - changing confirmed
Xavier - Gauteng - changing confirmed

current managers: 24

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm happy with Yorkshire but the team that I would've had this season (With Tendulkar, Gibbs et al) instead of the Yorkshire of the new season.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Will have to pass on Karachi thanks boys. Was happy with the old comp and dont really feel like going back to Karachi again (even though i didnt want to leave them for the new competiton).

My choice is nuthnig against you guys personally or against WCC. Just dont have the urge to redo all my excel stuff for the game and get going again.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
after much consideration i have decided to stay at Western Province. I put much thought into the possible move to NSW after being contact by the NSWCA however I owe the people of Western Province and more importantly the players some loyalty. Bring on the next season.

Simon

nibbs said:
i'd take back warwickshire if you'd allow that... simon
nibbs, talk to me on msn, obviously there will be some positions available after the current managers have gotten a chance to take their picks, but id still like to go over a few things with u...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Masonaland!!! And I'd love to have the old team, given I never had a chance to give Oulton a run.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No, doesn't look like it. You probably won't be able to get a 1st XI team, unless some of the old managers don't confirm, but you can offer to be a 2nd XI manager if you want (I presume)

Simon

roseboy64 said:
Is this just open to those from last season?
there will be at least one more spot available for an old manager, so theres a chance you could get your original side back, but if you're still interested you will definately get a 2nd XI side at least

Last edited: