• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thinking ahead

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178

Thinking ahead
Did it hurt :frog:

What is the picking order for the end of season 2 draft?
Iam not sure your have to ask GB, but this seasons order worked quite well, as i guess we could just modify that..

Graham

3rd Umpire
Allocate points for placings in both comps, eg, Div1 - 1st=24 2nd=23 down to Div3 - 8th =1. Add both scores together to determine draft order (lowest score first pick).
Only thing is that I reckon FC should probably count double, but thats just a personal preference.

deckard

U19 Captain
Originally posted by Graham
Allocate points for placings in both comps, eg, Div1 - 1st=24 2nd=23 down to Div3 - 8th =1. Add both scores together to determine draft order (lowest score first pick).
Only thing is that I reckon FC should probably count double, but thats just a personal preference.
Sounds about right but whats the point the season hasnet even started, its gonna be like over 20 weeks til the next draft. I dont agree with u on the double for fc as i see no reason why fc would be more important than od.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I created this seasons, so it will be me again! :baddevil: Or maybe not. :pig:

My theory on points...

Same idea but...

DIV 1
8th - 12
7th - 13
6th - 14
5th - 16
4th - 18
3rd - 20
2nd - 22
1st - 24

DIV 2
8th - 6
7th - 8
6th - 9
5th - 10
4th - 12
3rd - 14
2nd - 16
1st - 20

DIV 3
8th - 0
7th - 1
6th - 2
5th - 3
4th - 4
3rd - 6
2nd - 8
1st - 10

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
no the order should be on the recent performances.
like the afl carlton will get the first picks because they finished last otherwise they wouldnt because last year they were in the finals.

The last in the season should get first in the draft none of the last seasons should get a go.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Are you an idiot?

I said so.

There are multiple divisions thus it wouldn't work...

The team that gets last in Div 2 goes after 1st in div 3?

What the...?

How about

8th Div3
7th Div3
6th Div3
5th Div3
4th Div3
8th Div2
3rd Div3
7th Div2
2nd Div3
6th Div2
1st Div3
5th Div2
4th Div2
8th Div1
3rd Div2
7th Div1
2nd Div2
6th Div1
1st Div2
5th Div1
4th Div1
3rd Div1
2nd Div1
1st Div1

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sounds about right but whats the point the season hasnet even started, its gonna be like over 20 weeks til the next draft. I dont agree with u on the double for fc as i see no reason why fc would be more important than od.
We should know in advance of the season starting!