• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

nsw willing to talk

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
looking at maybe adding a few of the right players to the lineup. if you have some one u think i may like and u want someone out of the blues then let me know. drop a u2u or just post it here8D

Rich2001

International Captain
Yeah Kent are intrested in adding to their team as well, take a look and let me know. Other players now at Kent but not on the site are:-

- A.Flower
- D.Marsh
- S.Waugh
- M.Clarke
- M.Smith
- B.Allen
- S.Hutton

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
marc71178 awaits offers for his players, no-one is indispensible for the right offer - troublemakers such as Troughton are possible leavers.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
marc71178 awaits offers for his players, no-one is indispensible for the right offer - troublemakers such as Troughton are possible leavers.
Haha finaly he admits it, so who whould you like for Troughton? (bat/bowl etc)

Graham

3rd Umpire
The only NSW players I'd be interested in are M.Bevan and B.Lee, but I fear that they're not available for trade.
The only Kent player I'm interested in is B.Allen.
A.Swann or J.Modanagopal could be possible trades for Bevan or Allen.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
offers will be listened to is the polite way of saying "I could refuse all offers but keep the disgruntled player happy."