• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Easter Break Stats

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
In the email we got it said that we can ask for our stats, up to the last round. So can i have Colts' latest stats.

Thanks

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Here are all the Records and Averages for the First Class competition up until this point...

One day will come later...

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy, can you make sure you're sending it to me? I've not received the email in the last two rounds... andycameron60 at hotmail dot com.

Cloete

International Captain
andyc said:
Blewy, can you make sure you're sending it to me? I've not received the email in the last two rounds... andycameron60 at hotmail dot com.
It's a hotmail problem. Get a CW address.

andyc

I'd been receiving WCC scorecards from last season on my hotmail fine, and even the first few rounds of this season. Even when I got Burpey to forward me the email from his hotmail address it didn't work. :wacko:

Oh well then, Blewy, can you send my stuff to andyc at cricketmail.net as well? Thanks a lot

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
No probs mate, Ill fix it for ya...
also blewy can u send me the scorecards of where delhi win, all of the games ive been recieving have been losing ones...

andyc

Blewy said:
No probs mate, Ill fix it for ya...
Thanks. Could you send the scorecards of this round just past there as well? I've still not seen it...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok mate i will send them in a couple of hours.. Im at work at the moment and the results are on my laptop so i cant send them...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Kulkarni 17 wickets @ 13.24
Chapple 14 wickets @ 17.14
Anderson 14 wickets @ 18.79
Dean 13 wickets @ 21.46

Fred? Who needs him?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nobody would have dreamed Brad Williams could ever have so much success. Just keep taking wickets, tool.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Nobody would have dreamed Brad Williams could ever have so much success. Just keep taking wickets, tool.
say what you really think dave...

James

Cricket Web Owner
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Dave, can you please respond to my email.