• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ALL STAR SERIES!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the games have been completed and the results have been posted below...

Man of the Series is:

J.Troughton from D1 All Stars

Rich2001

International Captain
Alought it pain me to say it Congrats to Division 1

It was nice that Div 2 had the last blood to make the score look slightly more respectable and the 6th game could have gone either way and it could have be even better at 4-3. But that's all "what if".

Lets hope next season's All Star game get abit more attention from all managers as only a handful got involded this season (thanks Lord always there to rub it in and GB top manager you will go far in this game :D)

Graham

3rd Umpire
Di Venuto (season OD ave 54) and B.Smith (season OD ave 62) were sadly underused as were Wright and Aldridge. Flower, Miller and the baked beans machine should have been kicked out much earlier.
Never to fear - well done Bugs and Rich for your efforts.:P

Mind you - if Flower was your only keeper, you couldn't drop him!

[Edited on 2/10/2002 by Graham]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Super for Jim, pity he'll be unavailable for them next year (unless someone offers me a very good deal for him!)

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
Super for Jim, pity he'll be unavailable for them next year (unless someone offers me a very good deal for him!)
I'll take him.... or does the offer not stand to fellow division managers :)

deckard

U19 Captain
I think div 3 can put up a good fight cos most of the teams in it are new and arent in div 3 cos they are the worse....