• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

An offer 'set in stone.'

Graham

3rd Umpire
If anybody is prepared to pick up A.Barnes in Round 4 of the draft, I'll trade D.Marsh in a straight swap for him. D.Marsh - bat FC 37 OD 35 spin FC 88/48 OD 57/79
Marsh is a better batsman than any left in the draft pool.
This post will be my unconditional confirmation of the deal. All you need to do is pick up A.Barnes and confirm the trade here.
Graham (Lancashire).

Cloete

International Captain
I have 2nd pick. so i will b prepared to pick up adam barnes for u in exchange for dan marsh. gb is the only person picking ahead of me. but i doubt he will want dand marsh or a.barnes. so it is pretty much confirmed.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
im afraid i aint got any more picks at all...
Tassie have the pick b4 u so they will be the only one who can stop u...

Cloete

International Captain
well it' really a win win situation for me. i either get dan marsh. or i get a much needed good quality fast bowler. so if u want paid go ahead and get marsh. as i think i would rather have a fast bowler. actually graham is it ok if i do not pick barnes? as i do really need a bowler not a batsman. ok so i will b picking a fast bowler in the draft. o gb is the latest draft list finished??

Graham

3rd Umpire
Having said that, you need to be aware that there are at least another 10 pace bowlers and 5 spin bowlers worth having from the draft pool whereas Marsh is superior to any batsmen remaining in the draft pool.

Cloete

International Captain
it's not daylight savings is it?? i don't think so. not too sure :lol::lol: :O:wow:
n e way. u gonna go on msn then?

Cloete

International Captain
well i am currently talkin with deckard(manager of Canterbury.)if we do make a deal i will DEFINITELY b able to pick up barnes for ya. if our deal falls through i won't.

Cloete

International Captain
hey guess what. i post 10.12 messeges a day!!!!!!i dunno y i said that lol. wait it's probably more like 11 now.i don't really know y i'm posting this lol. hey look at my pig dance!!! ok i'll stop typing now lol.

Graham

3rd Umpire
The reason I created this thread regarding my offer is so that interested parties would be confident that there was going to be no backdown after they'd gone to the trouble of picking up Barnes. :cool2:

Rich2001

International Captain
I have U2U you and I accept the offer, if Tassie or Somerset don't pick him up, Iam happy to for you.....

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Oh rich you had to spoil the party didnt you , ! You have a strong team already mate , give me a chance !!!
Sorry Mate :rolleyes: