• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Club Cricket Awards Night Season 1

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK all i have decided to have an awards Night to hand out Awards for the season...

Awards will include Top wicket-taker and top Run-Scorer in each Division, as Well as Divisional Players Of the Year.
There will also be Award presented to the CA Cup Player of the Year and the Rookie of the year...

I will do this sometime Next week and will post a full thread on the happenings...
Good luck to all...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

deckard

U19 Captain
Is the awards such as rookie of the year going to be chosen by u or do the managers get to vote or something

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I was going to post the rookie of the year poll, but it was to late....
I will endeavor to post the poll this afternoon

deckard

U19 Captain
Maybe you should do the voting via email or u2u so only like the managers can vote.......but its really up to u

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Sounds like a great idea GB and I know at least one player from ND who'll be up for an award!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Can we have a worst team in division 1 , who still put up a fight title ? that way my team can get an award atleast ...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well my names on the "Best manager called marc71178" trophy, I'm certain of that.

Hang, on of course it's on there, otherwise the award would be called "Best manager called" which is a stupid name for an award!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well i am sure nsw will get a few awards and even the manager of nsw and all star manager may get a few

i think so 8D

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
i think

Manager of the season : Gregory Blewett
Player of div 1:lee(bit iffy)
Player of div 2: Lehmann(bit iffy)
Player of CA cup: Hamilton(look at the sheets)
Most improved manager:Rich2001(good effort i reckon with the team)
Most goodly done with the ****test team: Graham
Lucky not to get relegated award: ME
Better luck next time award: Paid the Umpire

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Oh Bullsh*t where is the manager that lead the team from 2 losses at the start of the season to a good season beating Queensland and W.A big names and some others on the way , reaching C.A cup semis ?

I need a trophy ! anyone keen to share ?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok are there any other SERIOUS trophies people would like to see presented at the Awards night!!!

So far we have these!!!!

* D1 Player of the Year
* D2 Player of the Year
* D1 Top Wicket-taker
* D1 Top Runscorer
* D2 Top Wicket-taker
* D2 Top Runscorer
* CA Cup Player of the Year
* Rookie of the Year

I was also considering a Silent Ballot for a Manager of the year award....

Any other ideas....
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rich2001

International Captain
Shortest serving manager award

- Chris.H - Somerset
- Orin - Surrey

Sorry serious awards will have a think :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The award for best game woule be to hard to decide, and the fielding award would require alot of work to get all the stats..

I would also like to point out that this ceremony would usually be used to induct people into the hall of fame, but seeing as though none of the candidates were worthy that will not be happening....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how about awards for the highest score and best bowling figures in each division!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh pretty much, looking at the rest of the awards i dont think im getting anything else.