• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Pitch Condition Change Thread**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If you wish to change your Pitch Conditions each week you can do it here...

The same method as before will be used, in that you can only edit 1 point of your ground each week and for that to have an effect on that weeks games will need to be in by Midnight Thursday same time as the Team Submission closes...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Colts Changed their Condition from 2-5-8 to 3-5-8 for Week 1 of the First Class Competition...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
new_age_ar said:
Colts: 6-5-8 to 7-5-8
Edit: Changed my mind, don't want to our home ground into a minefield, just more suited to our bowling attack:

Colts: 6-5-8 to 6-4-8

Is that alright Blewy?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guys, I'm not quite sure what my pitch conditions are, but can I have one point added to spin?