• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players to look out for...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well with the season looming, Who are the players you are looking for to step up...

For NSW, in OD im looking for a big season from Michael Clarke.. Although Jaques is the Key, Clarkey will need to play some big innings to provide some support...

In the First Class arena, im hoping young van Woerkom can step up. I took a gamble on him trading away Brett Lee and he will need to be on song with both Bat and Ball.. Again Jaques will hold the Key but our batting is very strong in the longer version of the game so the pressure will be on our bowlers to finish the job...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well there's always Brian Lara to look out for, but I'm expecting big things also from Richard Kelly, Sanjiv Gooljar and Dave Mohammed. Spin the key for Trinidad and Tobago, and Gooljar and Mohammed are the main exponents of it.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Bevan. He's got the potential to be a Division 3 star.

And I'm ****ed if he doesn't use it :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Suresh and Kulasekara are the keys for Colts IMO. A lot is expected for them in both form, but we have some decent guys backing them up if they fail.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fulton in both forms, van Wyk in OD and Lythe as an outside chance to go really well.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
from delhi im expecting big things from Dwayne Bravo, he could be a star in the FC game i think, my bowlers are all pretty good, but someone like Lal could surprise if he gets some time on the field...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I'm expecting Pierre deBruyn to really lead the way this season with both bat and ball. The talented import from South Africa has shown the potential to really shine in his years at Northerns scoring 8 hundreds in his career. The right handed all rounder has played over 10 years or first class cricket and his experience will be welcome at Tasmania.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Ricky Ponting is certainly the main man for Northerns, if he fires im pretty confident of Northerns being promoted because our bowling lineup is pretty stable with the likes of B Lee, A Khan, K Mills and P Joubert.