• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

draft!

Cloete

International Captain
Can we just do a pick of the draft every day??? it would b alot easier and the season would come Much faster!!!! pls!!!!!
SOMERSET DIV 2 CHAMPS!!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
SOMERSET DIV 2 CHAMPS!!!
Nope Sorry :D

Guess why ?

Cause there is an english Brick Wall blocking you , ( Kent and Hampshire ) we are off to dominate the season and whoop some ass in div 1 ( honestly that never comes true )

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Besides, The Bears will be in the shake up this year with "over-rated" Jayasuriya and Knight opening the batting!

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
Besides, The Bears will be in the shake up this year with "over-rated" Jayasuriya and Knight opening the batting!
Well Marc I have to say that that is a formidable opening pair you have and you are one of my favourites for a quick return to Div 1, However I happy the way my team has developed over the past few weeks however my due to having to relases so many players in the cull my One Day side is far weaker than I would have liked, but my Four Day side should be a force every batsman in my squad avg between 31 and 57 and all my bowlers have an S/R of under 50 :D