• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Divisions Released

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well after the announcement of the First Class divisions, i am pleased to announce the Divisions for the shorter version of the game...

Division 1

Tasmania
Nthn Districts
PIA
Lancashire
Eagles
Mumbai
West Australia
Colts

Division 2

Nondescripts
Delhi
Queensland
HBL
Yorkshire
Auckland
Warwickshire
NSW

Division 3

Kent
Victoria
Northerns
Sth Australia
Trin & Tobago
Surrey
Guyana
Leicestershire

Comments and questions welcome...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im surprised to be in div 2, but it gives us an ever better shot at some silverware

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm surprised at that too. Where's the one day stats? Or is it somewhere obvious and i've missed it.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
glad that tasmania's one day strength has been acknowledged by the organisers. With 2 of the best OD batsman in the world in Bevan and Ponting it is of my belief that we are a strong chance of winning the title.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good to see sth aust at the bottom in both forms....so management can just cruise and not care as we can not get any lower...........................