• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Divisions Released

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the Divisions for the First Class competition have been revealed...

* 3 Divisions
* 8 Teams per Divisions
* Each Team plays the others in their division twice.
* At end of the Season, Top 2 sides get automatic promotion 3rd plays off with 3rd last from Division above... Bottom 2 get relegated with 3rd last playing off with 3rd place Division below...

Division 1

NSW
Colts
Mumbai
PIA
Queensland
ND
Lancashire
West Australia

Division 2

HBL
Surrey
Auckland
Trin & Tobago
Delhi
Nondescripts
Leicestershire
Northerns

Division 3

Yorkshire
Kent
Victoria
South Australia
Warwickshire
Eagles
Guyana
Tasmania

One Day divisions will be revealed in the coming days...

For the record, these divisions have come after thorough testing squad abilities...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very pleased to be in Division 2. After looking over my team, am pretty happy with my bowling attack so hopefully we should be able to put up a good push for promotion.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Oh God D1, this is going to be tough with our batting line up. I don't know wheather to be happy or sad?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
quite surprised to be in div 2, i thought i would have been in div 1, hopefully some silverware will come our way this season...

Simon

thewizard1o1 said:
couldn't have said it better myself...looks to be a tough season ahead for PIA.
how do you figure that considering your bowling attack?

Simon

lord_of_darkness said:
who's the top 3 in div 2..

Delhi is certainly 1 of them.. and probably surrey too..
HBL would be one of them too...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
My tips are

PIA, NSW and Qld for division 1

Surrey, HBL and Auckland for division 2.

Warrwickshire miles in front of Kent and Eagles for division 3