• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Surrey !

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Surrey have just announced their new manager and coach.. its going to be the Mighty Lord who earlier managed the Hampshire team succesfully for many a season.. expect big things from this charismatic manager as us-ual and a good fight to the top.

Btw,
for all those people that missed out on a manager'ship.

Surrey is interested and looking for an assistant manager/coach to help out in the day to day workings of the team, ie coaching, helping in team management, looking out for prospective new players, being an extra drinking buddy/sober driver. All in all having total fun while maintaing the winning the habit. Person should have strong work ethics. Good pay package to the suitable candidate.

Please apply below stating why you want to take up this position and work with lord, and your past managing experience if any.
Also add your hotmail address at the end of your post, so the right candidate will be made known in 10 days time here, and will be contacted via msn.

Cheers, :)

Lord

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey - i'll apply...
am naturally gutted i missed out on being a manager...
previously have managed Rotterdam in the Academy, been co-manager of Bangladesh and was made manager of Glamorgan shortly before the closure of the old WCC.
I have rather a lot of free time being a student and all...

Mat
mtm_01@hotmailDOTcom