• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

games 5,6 & 7

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Go You GoOd Thing Division 1 !! Lets finish the all star games with a Clean White wash ... What better thing i can receive as my sendoff as i catch my flight to Div 2

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Go You GoOd Thing Division 1 !! Lets finish the all star games with a Clean White wash ... What better thing i can receive as my sendoff as i catch my flight to Div 2
:O : O :O :O

Well I'am sorry Lord but me and my (current) Div 2 pals are planning on spoiling your party :P ;) :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
rich , i would luv to c that.

hey blewy have u any results of the games for 5 and 6 buddy

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well I'am sorry Lord but me and my (current) Div 2 pals are planning on spoiling your party
LOL , that is the biggest bull , ive ever heard in ages :P If your team is trying to think of new ways to get Low Scores and i mean new world record Wcc scores for a team that comprimises of "Stars" of Division 2 mate , then i shall be more than happy to clear the way for you !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from me for your div 2 : "When it comes , its going to come hard and fast"

Cloete

International Captain
lord stop using comprimises of. it is supposed to be comprises of. that adds to my post count :lol::lol:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol when did ppl start caring about spelling mistakes ? i thought that was a thing of the past here , yea to confirm it , yes it was . :D lol dont go too hard trying to get post counts , gets the better of you . And im talking with experience here !