• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Im leaving...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I've decided that I will leave WCC...it's been pretty good, but i've decided that i've had enough...

You might see me around a few times from now on, but essentially i'm finished with cricketweb...

Frankly i'd prefer a current manager to get Somerset, preferably a good, active one, so if anyone wants the job speak up. I'll sent files over once the new manager is announced...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow I didn't know you were leaving CW as a whole. Sad to see a dedicated manager like yourself go.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow! You've been such a dedicated manager, it's weird to see you go. Good luck with whatever you move onto doing.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sad to see you go Guy, thanks for all the work you've done for us as well, definately one of the hardest working non board members we have had...

with somerset now available current managers can email their applications to wccc@cricketweb.net and the board will decide the new manager asap...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer sorry to see ya go mate,. as i said to ya last night one of the good guys and hardest working member , anyway enjoy life after wcc mate.

Matteh

First of all - Sad to see you're leaving the whole site =/

Secondly - I'm guessing "current managers" doesn't include the Academy?

Simon

no it doesn, but of course it opens up a position, if no one applies for this job it will go to an academy manager... and if an existing manager takes this one their previous team will go to an academy manager...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Sorry to see you go mate. You were definately the most difficult person to trade with and managed a great side :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
woah that's a bit sad. no longer do I have an assistant coach at South Africa, but I no longer have a trading nemesis. You were a guru at the trades and at building Somerset up.

Bye Bye Guy.

Simon

James90 has taken on the Somerset position, Matteh will take over as manager of Glamorgan...

andyc

Welcome aboard Matteh, and congratulations James. Hope both of you do well in your new roles.

Last edited: