• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website Help Needed

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With the new season about to start im gonna need some help with updating the team pages on the website, the more people who can help the better...
Even if you dont know anything about websites you should be able to help if your'e willing because editing the files is very easy, please let me know if you want to contribute..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I can. Am just a bit busy now, have school certificate coming up next week but after that I've got nothing really.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I did all the team pages last year and they are very easy but a little time consuming. Ive got school exams and stuff coming up so if i didnt have to help that would be cool :) but if u guys are struggling ill do some teams. just giv me a buzz

Simon

kears_falcon_9 said:
I did all the team pages last year and they are very easy but a little time consuming. Ive got school exams and stuff coming up so if i didnt have to help that would be cool :) but if u guys are struggling ill do some teams. just giv me a buzz
yeh the time is the biggest issue, thats why i want as many to help as possibly can that way we'll get it done a lot quicker...

Simon

thanks to those volunteering, ive only just gotten the PC back tonight so ill be rounding u people up in the coming days...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey Simon.. i was going to start the Stats tonight after i finished my other stuff. And i prob will but i just noticed that the players that had their 'bowling stats' deleted.. wern't actually deleted. What i do?

Simon

kears_falcon_9 said:
Hey Simon.. i was going to start the Stats tonight after i finished my other stuff. And i prob will but i just noticed that the players that had their 'bowling stats' deleted.. wern't actually deleted. What i do?
keep the stats there, cause what we will do is just put those players OPM to "0" and that will stop them bowling, just add the stats as are in the vc4 files...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If you guys still need help with the updating of the team pages, just give us a buss through email, cus MSN hasn't been working very well since i downloaded the new version.

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
If you guys still need help with the updating of the team pages, just give us a buss through email, cus MSN hasn't been working very well since i downloaded the new version.
yeh i agree, ive had nothing but problems with msn since the new version came out, ill email you in a sec...