• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gregory Blewett - S.Waugh

Rich2001

International Captain
Mate how lucky were you :(! !!!!!!!!!

Rememeber our little bet that you were too scared to take me up on, Well guess what mate S.Waugh is currently on 136* and still going (well Bad Light has stopped play for now, but you know what I mean)

Man Lehmann was so nearly mine :cry:

[Edited on 9/18/02 by Rich2001]

Graham

3rd Umpire
Talking about the Waughs, M.Waugh's age according to the list of ages emailed out is 27 whereas S.Waugh's is 37! Needs correcting.

Rich2001

International Captain
Talking about the Waughs, M.Waugh's age according to the list of ages emailed out is 27 whereas S.Waugh's is 37! Needs correcting.
Simple mistake of hitting the wrong key I guess or has M.Waugh found a anti-aging tonic?

I sure GB will be happy to change it though :)

Rich2001

International Captain
I note Fulton is going to struggle to average 50 :D
Always the 2nd inns Marc, still another big inns in him :D

**Changing the subject unnoticed**

I noticed that Warwickshire were in complete control in their game against the highly overated Surrey and your highly overated I.Ward didn't get many run either :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What, you mean the game that was always destined to end a draw?

Nick Knight made another hundred when injured!

I just wish Powell had declared before he was out. He would have finished as the first man to average over 100 in an English season for about 30 years (I think)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugs malone has invented an age tonic that gives his players another 10 yrs of age. woohoo m waugh is the 1st