• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Karnataka

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Due to internet troubles recently (my home computer dying, and being off school) i have unfortunately not been able to do my draft picks. Those troubles are over in about 10 days, so i would appreciate it if i could be given whoevers left or my draft automaticallly done.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and would be grateful if this did not stop my involvement in WCC

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate when u dont submit you automatically get a player that round.....your players are as follows

L Gillett; K Straw - - B Edmondson ; P Trego with still round 7 to go so.........

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Actually seeing as though we had not heard from you for a long time, we replaced you...

Im happy for you to go back to the academy but unfortunatley Karnataka have been given a new manager...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burkey, although i dont think he submitted for the draft in the 6th round...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If Burkey doesnt make an appearance soon then im happy for you to have Karnataka back...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Gees, I totally forgot to put my 6th round picks in. I apologise for this. This is my first (non-academy) team and I haven't been used to visiting WCC lately. I promise I'll make a better effort in future to get them in. Hope you forgive me :)

12th Man

U19 12th Man
burkey_1988 said:
Haha, thanks guys. I was pretty lucky to get a Division 2 team I feel.
should have been division 1 champs in one day and promoted there four day

my troubles are over now so fix me up with an academy team please

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
12th Man said:
should have been division 1 champs in one day and promoted there four day

my troubles are over now so fix me up with an academy team please
just sign up again and jason should get back to you soon...