• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft - Manager Picks Received...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey sorry .. just making a thread where blewy or any of the board could confirm after each round starts if they have received the picks from the Club.. ( as i noted couple of members in the other thread posted "sent" )

Cheers..
Lord/Reuben

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
only blewy can confirm it cause it goes to his email, he told me the other day he wont be online much atm, but i do notice hes online now, not sure if he will have time or not...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Glamorgan
Hampshire
Canterbury
Mumbai
WP
Mashonaland
Lahore
Queensland
Gauteng
Warwickshire
ND
Lancashire
Auckland
Jamaica
Chittagong
SA
Barbados
Karachi
Yorkshire
ACT
Kent

All Received

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you receive everyone's picks, do you post the results and move on to the next pick, or do you still wait until the deadline to allow for changes?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw just sent there draft picks, howveer i know blewy is flying down to aulbury to pick up his new subaru and its about 5 1/2 hours back so mate enjoy the trip and drive and speak to ya sometime today..............hope the car goes well......

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
nsw just sent there draft picks, howveer i know blewy is flying down to aulbury to pick up his new subaru and its about 5 1/2 hours back so mate enjoy the trip and drive and speak to ya sometime today..............hope the car goes well......
its a bit more than that, although he does only have to go to campbelltown...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
i sent mine? looks like i'll need to send them again even though i cant remember who i picked hmmm.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
4 Teams are still to submit with only 90 mins to go...

Galle
Karnataka
Surrey
Tamil Nadu