• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well guys its approaching very quickly so we thought it was time to announce the Draft Order for this season....

1 Galle
2 Barbados
3 Chittagong
4 Lahore
5 Gauteng
6 Northerns
7 Mashonaland
8 Northern Districts
9 Guyana
10 Jamaica
11 Tasmania
12 Glamorgan
13 Karachi
14 Free State
15 Canterbury
16 Leicestershire
17 Western Australia
18 Colts
19 Mumbai
20 Worcestershire
21 Somerset
22 Western Province
23 Auckland
24 Victoria
25 ACT
26 Hampshire
27 Surrey
28 Yorkshire
29 New South Wales
30 Karnataka
31 Warwickshire
32 Queensland
33 Tamil Nadu
34 Kent
35 Lancashire
36 South Australia

At this stage it is expected the Draft will commence within a fortnight, Once the Final Squads are all in we will finish the draft pool and we can get underway straight away...

We hope that all managers keep track of whats happening during draft time as i cannot stress how important it is to your success to submit your picks...

More info as soon as it comes to hand....

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
27, not great for a club that was in Division 4, but we'll live with it, very important stage in the cycle here.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty happy coming in at 7th pick, I guess being relegated wasn't so bad at all.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i should let people know some real players have had their stats updated, so dont get all upset when u see the draft list and notice some players you have dropped have great stats now, cause if they werent dropped their stats would not have been altered...

andyc

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Really? Is that the winning mentality?
:laugh:

Considering I inherited a pretty substandard team, I was satisfied enough with the season.

Cloete

International Captain
I still can't believe I'm behind Waricks lol... they won div 2 4D and came last in Div 1 OD. I won div 1 4D and came last in Div 2 OD.

That means I'm in divs 1 and 3 and waricks are in divs 1 and 2..

Oh well... hopefully I can still pick up a few good players.

Simon

andrew, do u have to whinge all the time?
obviously its based on this years results and as i told you before, you finished equal on draft points but he picks earlier because he finished lower in four day...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer andrew

get over it lol, start loosing and u get better picks, i have been in the bottom 6 every draft.... can we reverse the order lol

Cloete

International Captain
lol settle down guys :D

I was simply expressing my greivances, rather than whinging as such :D

Simon

but you express your greivances a little too often imo, maybe chill out a bit...

Mister Wright

ash chaulk said:
when does the list of players get released???
Probably not for another month or two. Nobody knows when Blewy will finish celebrating and come back to earth.