• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
But what about Round 3?

i miss round 3 as i kept one of my rookies so i go straight to round 4 however as this is a joint round 3 and 4 i have submited enough players to cover rnd 3 and 4........any one pelase correct me if i am incorrect!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
i miss round 3 as i kept one of my rookies so i go straight to round 4 however as this is a joint round 3 and 4 i have submited enough players to cover rnd 3 and 4........any one pelase correct me if i am incorrect!
Ah. Es verdad. Chevere.

Simon

Results from round 3 and 4 are now on the site...
for round 5 the draft order will return to as it was for the first 2 rounds, the updated excel list is here...

PICKS ARE DUE IN MIDDAY MONDAY AEST

Please make sure you get your picks in on time...

Attachments

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Over the moon to welcome Russel Wilson and Naveen Iqbal to the ranks... Both wicket-keeping batsman of great batting talent in their respective forms of the game.

Russ will just about spear-head our OD batting line up with his batting average of 45 and Naveen will slot in nicely in the lower order of the 4D side with his batting average of 38. Both are young players who if they play their cards right may well force it into the sides in the future.

thierry henry

International Coach
broncoman said:
Results from round 3 and 4 are now on the site...
for round 5 the draft order will return to as it was for the first 2 rounds, the updated excel list is here...

PICKS ARE DUE IN MIDDAY MONDAY AEST

Please make sure you get your picks in on time...
In Word please.......

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Happy with Rathod, I know he's not played many games, but he's talented, no doubt.

Dighton will do his job well, at Number 7 in 4D.

cricketboy29

International Regular
im so sorry, for not handing in my round 4 picks, since i had so much hwk, i had planned to do it on thursday. But came down with the flu, im really sorry, guys

Mr Mxyzptlk

WCC Auckland is very pleased with the addition of Herath and Pagnis. The team seems to be coming together beautifully. Addition of another spin option, having had none last season. Also, Pagnis will definitely strengthen the batting in both forms.