• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

Cloete

International Captain
OMFG!!! I CAN'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS!!!!

I JUST MADE THE BIGGEST ****ING STUFF UP EVER!!!!

I apologise to blewy and the rest of WCC for not submitting my picks. But I'm more ****ed off with myself than anything else. It's no escuse, more a complete **** up, but I read simon's post originally as 12 midnight which is usually the deadline for things, I was busy every day of the week in the afternoon except Thursday so I thoguht I'd do it this afternoon. ****ING HELL! I'm so ****ing ****ed off with myself!!!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Very happy with first pick at 18, it probably happens a lot though. P Chawla should be a key man in us getting the number one OD team in the comp. Not too many keepers i know average 64 :D

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Imagine getting your 2nd choice at pick no. 32. I've gone for youth and taken a punt on a young player Antonio Wascoroni. He has a terrific strike rate in both forms of the game. His inexperience may go against him during the season but it's worth a go.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm its say you got him on the website, but it still has his name on the round 2 excel, which one is a mistake?

Cloete

International Captain
My round 2 picks are sent... I'm definiutely not allowing for any more errors on my behalf!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm its say you got him on the website, but it still has his name on the round 2 excel, which one is a mistake?
yeah just saw that myself...

Wascoroni is not available....

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
First pick at number 23. Surely I am the blessed one...
I got my first pick at number 28. A man with a strike rate in the mid 30's in both forms.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only consistently successful players at Guyana have been the first round draft picks. Here's hoping e-Akbar can continue that tradition. Maybe after 10 seasons Guyana might get a consistent team to run out onto the paddock.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was reasonably happy with Puttick, i was really hoping for Straw but ill live with Puttick...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Great get to get Shane Watson in for season 7.

His batting will help add some real depth to the line up and his bowling will help complete the dangerous line up.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy with my pick 4day fc of over 60 age a little worring but hey, also blewy can u confirm my 2nd round draft picks........

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
happy with my pick 4day fc of over 60 age a little worring but hey, also blewy can u confirm my 2nd round draft picks........
only 4 games could be a worry too...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am happy with B Straw, should turn out to be a great allrounder for the team.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Barbados welcomes AB DeVilliers, and currently a team official is taking him for a look at the local nightcl...sights and sounds.