• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
sent, choosing 35 each time is gonna kill me :grr
If you have to pick in the double round it will be an almighty effort to sort through all the possibilities.

andyc

Simon, I'd like to switch around the order of my 4th and 5th picks. Is it too late to do so, or should I email it in again?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just email blewy again with the subject "Ammended Mashonaland Picks", then put your new order and it should be fine...

andyc

broncoman said:
just email blewy again with the subject "Ammended Mashonaland Picks", then put your new order and it should be fine...
Done :)
Thanks mate

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just a reminder that theres only 22 hours to get your picks in for round 1, if you are having sort of problems with this let someone know...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'll have mind in by the end of the day, i've figured out the top 12, just having problems figuring out who to leave out for the last six picks.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just realised I'm gonna have a bit of a problem with sending in all the picks - I'm away from tomorrow till next Sunday. Hopefully I'll get in the second round, though, and then I'm not picking for the 3rd and 4th - so can someone look on me a bit leniently for the last rounds?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Just realised I'm gonna have a bit of a problem with sending in all the picks - I'm away from tomorrow till next Sunday. Hopefully I'll get in the second round, though, and then I'm not picking for the 3rd and 4th - so can someone look on me a bit leniently for the last rounds?
Just send 216 picks in.