• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The draft has arrived, this is the list in excel and notepad, ill get these on the site soon...
It is important that you submit enough picks to cover for people picking above you, eg if you are 12th pick you need to submit 12 players in each round and if you are picking 28th you need to chose 28 in each round. You must clearly mark your team and the order in which you wish players to be picked. If you fail to submit you will get a random player.

you have until 12 Noon Thursday AEST to get your picks in, this is 3am thursday english time and 2pm thursday NZ time.

please email them to wccc@cricketweb.net

Attachments

Simon

nibbs said:
simon, 3pm NZ time btw. daylight savings kicked in over here on the weekend
oh really, thats pretty early, thanks for that anyway...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Simon, when I try to open the zip file, my computer tells me that 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.' It's probably just a problem on my computer, but I'm just checking.

Simon

andyc said:
Simon, when I try to open the zip file, my computer tells me that 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.' It's probably just a problem on my computer, but I'm just checking.
hmm strange, if it continues catch me on msn and ill send it unzipped