• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WCC Auckland is pleased to announce that God continues to love the club muchly.

6 Rounds and 6 times the number pick has been attained, as we drafted at #23 again.

A Zakir should fit in nicely with his good OD batting of 46podd and useful 4D batting.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the draft is complete...

All the results are on the site....

Trading will now open for 1 week... Same trading rules apply as last time... No trade is final till both parties confirm it...

All trading in the transfer thread please...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And it is done. 7 Rounds. 7 Number 1 picks... at 23 half the time.

Has that ever been done before?

Very pleased to sign Obassi Wessels. Batting averages of 41.50 and 37.20 will serve the team nicely as he plays the role of a backup batsman. I'm very pleased with my drafting this time around. In the past the bowling has fallen apart, especially in OD cricket for Auckland, but I think I solved that problem in the early rounds this time. The late rounds then allowed me to pick useful sideline players and add depth to the squad.

Very pleased.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Colts CC are happy to pick up G Leibenberg, he comes to the club to fell the FC keeping role. The club would have prefered to get former Sri Lankan international Indika de Saram, but Leibenberg will do.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire pleased with 2nd choice pick for a OD keeper. Don't know if we'll be doing any trades for the week...

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
We're pretty happy with Rickman, he probably won't be in the Starting XIs but will be pushing for a place in both forms.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
And it is done. 7 Rounds. 7 Number 1 picks... at 23 half the time.

Has that ever been done before?

Very pleased to sign Obassi Wessels. Batting averages of 41.50 and 37.20 will serve the team nicely as he plays the role of a backup batsman. I'm very pleased with my drafting this time around. In the past the bowling has fallen apart, especially in OD cricket for Auckland, but I think I solved that problem in the early rounds this time. The late rounds then allowed me to pick useful sideline players and add depth to the squad.

Very pleased.
i got all of mine but i was at number 3