• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bugger, pipped by Galle.

Oh well, Zaman will do as my OD keeper. Thanks Simon

Edit: The excel version isn't working for me (most likely my problem), but can you please put it up in txt format?

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thierry henry said:
There has been a mistake. I should have got E Sellars.
u also shouldnt have picked B Morley, ill ask Blewy and see what he has to say...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Colts CC are happy to welcome former South African Under 19 captain Imraan Khan to the club. Khan has been brought to the club to fill the all rounder role in our FC XI. Hopefully Khan signing will be the first of a couple signings that will help the club win more then one FC game this season :ph34r: and be competive this season in our this form.

Simon

thierry henry said:
ok luckily Hamps picks work out fine, Worcester get E Sellars, Hamps now get S Newman and B Maxwell is still in the draft...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi very pleased to pick up W Robertson.. he adds great batting depth to our 1day team and will share the allrounder duties with C. Martin who was drafted last round. They both average 39 and 38 with the bat and with the ball both could be expected to average around 24. Hopefully they will solve the 5th bowler issue we had last season and add great depth. Now we are on the lookout for 4day batsman.

P.S Simon or Blewy will there be a trade period after this draft?

Simon

kears_falcon_9 said:
Karachi very pleased to pick up W Robertson.. he adds great batting depth to our 1day team and will share the allrounder duties with C. Martin who was drafted last round. They both average 39 and 38 with the bat and with the ball both could be expected to average around 24. Hopefully they will solve the 5th bowler issue we had last season and add great depth. Now we are on the lookout for 4day batsman.

P.S Simon or Blewy will there be a trade period after this draft?
possibly...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Happy with youngster R Cassell hopefully he can be the good Strike bowler i want him to be.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
thierry henry said:
Thierrys Email said:
1. B Morley

2. E Sellars

3. P Saradesi

4. J Maher

5. B Maxwell

6. F Athar

7. H Amla

8. K Slater

9. S Newman

10. A Naidu

11. S Kroll

12. A Symonds

13. A Munir

14. L Ballard

15. A Christian

16. G Khoda

17. M North

18. M Richardson

19. S Fleming

20. SD Malik
According to the email you sent me, Morley was your 1st pick

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
We're very pleased to have Russell Warren at Tasmania, now we have keepers sorted for both forms. A decent OD all rounder would be nice now.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Auckland is extremely pleased with the signing of Brent Hefford. Experienced in New Zealand conditions, Hefford should be a definite asset with the ball.

Brent Hefford

An average of 24.86 in 4D and 20.66 in OD is exceptional, with excellent economy in both forms.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Another young kid, at just 17, but should be able to do his job in 4D if I feel I need him, and he may well get a run in the CW Bar Cup, just so I definately get to see him.

Welcome Arafat Sunny ?

That him?