• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The GOFF Awards

thierry henry

International Coach
bugssy said:
mate as it takes up alot of my time, and its done for nothing, with 2 kids and a fiancee needing to spend time and clean etc...im sorry if it was rushed however it probably was so i cut and copied a few lines, im sorry i didnt realise i was in the spelling b competition...

excuse my ignorance in dissapointing you.......get a life goose.....dont like it dont participate......

oh and go the tigers
EDIT: not needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloete

International Captain
Not sure how Robben got Div 1 FC player of the year, batting average of 22 and a bowling average of 22 is nothing to write home about... anyway

Congrats to Holland, it's great to have the WCC Player of the Year at TN :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugs does it on a 3-2-1 for each game, its not good playing brilliantly for a few games and crap for the rest, look at Abedin...