• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colts Manager Resigns

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
In a shock move Colts Manager Age Master resigns effective immediatley.

He stated that he felt the club needed new management, particularly someone who can put time into the side. Growing commitments at his other job, and in the CWXI dev league were sighted as the major reasons.

"I would like to thank all the managers, past and present, who we have been pitted against, ive had alot of fun over the years"

When asked what he thought of WCC's direction he said the following "To be honest i think that WCC has been going downhill for a long time now, i thought the finance system would bring it back to life, when this went, i just couldn't see myself enjoying WCC as much anymore, the international system is much like the all star series for mine, which i enjoyed being a part of, but its really not much fun for those who are not managing sides."

He had alot more to say on other issues but unfortunatley we ran out of tape and missed it ;) He is happy to answer any questions in writing though should anyone feel the need to ask any ;)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
why did it have to end like this mate?

A lot of what you said needn't have been said mate. Besides if you felt so strongly about a lot of those issues you really should've told me and I coulda taken them to the board. The finance system could've bought life back into WCC but it was decided that it was poorly constructed, and the majority didn't want it... that's fine. You haven't even given the international scene a try mate and I can assure you it'll be big.

In saying that however you'll be sorely missed by me mate. You were the one who bought me into the world of WCC and for that I thank you.

God Bless.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long do i have to wait for the dust to be cleared to apply for the gap that'll appear from age master's resignation?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
His position will be offered to current managers 1st, then Academy managers...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
:O.. shocking news..

Another long time manager gone..shocking.. but i guess we all have to move on sometime?

Anyway it was great when you were around for such a long time Andrew.. You've done a mighty fine job for Colts.. Sad for WCCC indeed..