• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Hall Of Fame!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK people we have decided to creat a WCC Hall of Fame..
The WCC HOF will host a list of players who have retired from the WCC with a great record...
Ok this season we have these people retiring
Mat Inns N/O Runs H/S 100s 50s Ave

R.Smith HAMPS 9 8 2 216 44 0 0 36.00

R.Singh TN 14 13 3 160 50* 0 1 16

D.Byas YORKS 14 14 0 152 35 0 0 10.86

S.Rhodes WORCS 10 6 0 21 8 0 0 3.5

G.Rose SOM 5 4 0 76 40 0 0 19

M.Fleming KENT 13 10 1 168 59 0 1 18.66667

Ovs Mdn Runs Wkts Best 4w
Ave

R.Singh TN 54 5 276 6 2 for 27 0 46

G.Rose SOM 34 6 186 2 1 for 30 0 93

M.Fleming KENT 110 17 548 21 3 for 19 0 26.09524

Now if u all feel that these stats are not good enough to be held in a HOF then they will be dismissed we would need a 50% vote at least to get any of these guys in so only the best will make the grade...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
I vote 4 simth specially after the bombing threats I wouldnt want to make him more angry!!!

Sriram

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL @ Sriram, Yeah Marc i will be keeping a CD for each season with the Averages of every player...

deckard

U19 Captain
I think the hall of fame should be the best and even though fleming and smith are good they are not that good. So i dont think any of them should make it.

[Edited on 9/13/02 by deckard]

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
None of these players are good enough, Hick, S Waugh, M Waugh, etc..... will retire within a season or 2, so wait till then i think.

Rich2001

International Captain
yea but this is for the 1st season mate...
I agree

Iam going to vote for M.Fleming as I know (being his manager) what super performances he has turned out all season even if his stats don't quite show this. The marjority of his games he bowled a full 10 overs and didn't go at more than 2 an over. Also he picked up wickets regulary about 2 a game from the 4 bowlers postion which isn't bad

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
why dont u vote for smith too while ur at it :P

I think we should give out 2 Hall OF Fame each season 1 batsmen and 1 bowler of the ppls choice

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Hall of Fame will only be handed out to players who have performed excellently throughout the WCC.... this will be an elite club onf players and will not involve Neville nobodys...

Ryan_t2002

School Boy/Girl Captain
After the "match fixing" my bros been talking about i got paid i confess

and we had a boxing / freestyle wrestling match to see who i would vote for ,

So i have to choose Smith now..