• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it all over for Worcestershire?

thierry henry

International Coach
I took over the management of Worcester during season 3. This is my 4th season with the club, and although we've never been anything special, we pride ourselves on consistency.

When I took over we were in D3 in both forms of the game. We have never been out of D3 in either form since, rarely threatening to get promoted and only once threatening to be demoted.

Is it finally our time to prove the critics right and be relegated? imo we are gonna put up one hell of a fight.