• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what do you wear in the pavillion?

nibbs

International Captain
this question was put to me just a matter of moments ago by my good friend ian. i thought about it and realised this was a very good question. after some intense thought, i figured i'd wear a warwickshire team polo with the collar up and a nice comfy pair of shorts.

nibbs

International Captain
james, ffs. i've made this thread in terms of wcc. as the manager of a team trying to picture myself in the pavillion as my chargers battle their way to success. it is legit and doesn't pollute the forum in anyway. cripes, lighten up buddy.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
jesus. this is hardly thread polluting i rekcon it's a bit different... a bit've a change.

It depends really for me. During the OD fixtures due to high public profile and sponsorship demands I'm required to wear a Western Province polo shirt with the tracksuit which is laden with sponsors logos. Then I'll wear a nice pair of trousers and some boat shoes

For the 4 day games but I'll usually just wear the teams white playing shirt, a pair of stubbies, floppy WP hat and some thongs cos that's the most comfortable. Then on the last day when a results about to occur I'll put on a team blazer to face the media and change my shorts.

We were discussing what other managers would wear and we decided that Simon would be the Dav Whatmore of WCC. He wouldn't wear a shirt and just get around in a singlet if we're lucky and undies.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
normally in OD games i'd obviously have to be in my Lanky the girraffe outfit in the outfield, in FC i'd probably be in blazer

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
one day games we have the training or players shirts with collar up and a nice pair of dress shorts or pants with the rivrs or colorados

for fc its the tradional suite pants tie and the old nsw blazer............

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire players sit around in track pants and team training shirts, playing cards and XBox/PS2, not bothering much with the game outside. Their manager, however, is usually in his pyjama's and dressing gown.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire manager is always in a clean black suit with white pin stripes..a black versace shirt underneath.. black italian leather shoes..diamond on the ear , on the wrist and diamond chain on the neck..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lord_of_darkness said:
Hampshire manager is always in a clean black suit with white pin stripes..a black versace shirt underneath.. black italian leather shoes..diamond on the ear , on the wrist and diamond chain on the neck..
And two girls on each arm?

ash chaulk

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
very hampshirish

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Originally Posted by andyc
And two girls on each arm?
Yeah thats right brah.. you best cufflink the girl your trying to impress to your arm, when your around hampshire territory :)..

dont say mama didnt warn ya..