• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Semi Finals Results and Discussion

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha! The team that is guaranteed demotion to division 6 beats the team that will fight for promotion to division 5.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i find it amazing ive won 4 games in a row to get to the final, yet i could only manage 1 win and a ie in the div 5 league. Its these 60 over games, they are too unpredictable...
I was pretty lucky all my batsmen who are reasonable in one day cricket stood up and made some sort of contribution...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
i find it amazing ive won 4 games in a row to get to the final, yet i could only manage 1 win and a ie in the div 5 league. Its these 60 over games, they are too unpredictable...
I was pretty lucky all my batsmen who are reasonable in one day cricket stood up and made some sort of contribution...
Well done Simon and best of luck in the final!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congrats Simon, good luck in the final. Now I feel less guilty about sending you to Div 6! Now about 4D....