• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Board Member Announced!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The board have announced tha Kyle (Mister Wright) will be the new wcc board member, after recieving the votes from managers the board did a 3-2-1 vote involving all those who recieved multiple nominations, Kyle was the clear cut choice and will be welcomed aboard as of now.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me and to the board for having faith in me that I will do the job well enough. I accepted my appointment gleefully.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mister Wright said:
I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me and to the board for having faith in me that I will do the job well enough. I accepted my appointment gleefully.
Well deserved, mate. :)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
Well done Kylie, got alot on your plate now, Colts Captain and now Board member.

Congrats mate