• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MAJOR NEWS!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
In major developments, SA today have announced they have traded Greg Blewett and Paul Wilson...
The pair will be moving to England next season as they line up for Somerset...
In return South Australia have recieved the ever valuable 1st round DP as well as R.Turner and G.Rose...

deckard

U19 Captain
GB how could u trade GB?? I though he was like your favourite player or something because of the whole username thing.

Rich2001

International Captain
GB how could u trade GB?? I though he was like your favourite player or something because of the whole username thing.
Also the guy has an avg of 51 - OD and 57 - 4D and is a usfull bowler.

What confuses me more is that you traded Rose and Turner as well for no reasons, as nither of them have better stats than your current team... Plus you have something like 3 1st round picks as well, so will get three more quality players....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well Blewy has performed very ordinarilly this season, also what i have in mind with the DP's if it comes off i will be much better off, as for rose and Turner both have Aves over 30 in 4D cricket and will be very useful backup players....