• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Board Member Needed

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys with Marc's depature we will require a new board member, what will happen is that all managers including current board members can email their pick for the position to glendad01@optusnet.com.au and when blewy comes back it will be narrowed down a small selection and from there the new board member will be decided. You have until Sunday evening Aus time to email your nominations.

You cannot vote for yourself or any of the current board members who are Blewy, Broncoman, Cloete, Bugssy, The Argonaut and Slats4ever.

Cheers
Simon

Do not reveal your nominations in this or any other thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
if we dont know who should be voted in should we just not vote? because i dont really know whos up there and is worth while to get the position.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have a look at the website, or trade sheets, look at the managers and decide? That's what I did...

Email sent.

Simon

kears_falcon_9 said:
if we dont know who should be voted in should we just not vote? because i dont really know whos up there and is worth while to get the position.
no one is forced to vote, theres already quite a few nominations already but its up to you if you want to add another...

Simon

thank you to everyone who voted we recieved votes from around 75% of managers, the board will now decide the next board member privately, we will take into account the votes of the managers and our personal opinions and who we feel would be the best for the position.
good luck to those hoping to be elected...