• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Quarter finals Results and Discussion

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow! The semis should be interesting. We have the defending champion knocked out, a team from division 6 and a team from division 5. Good luck to Northerns & Northern Districts, although you guys will probably play each other in the next round.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
ND's one and only star fires and we get knocked out... Shocked and hurt.. I feel ripped off. If ND comes close to winning the title I will not pay them any credit.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slats4ever said:
ND's one and only star fires and we get knocked out... Shocked and hurt.. I feel ripped off. If ND comes close to winning the title I will not pay them any credit.
oh geez thanks a lot Ian :-O we have beaten Warwicks, TN and WP to get to the semis and we get no credit?!?!

Slats4ever

dreams have been ruined over this one. A lot of hurt associated. Parties were planned this was WP's big return to OD cricket and to have it taken off us by ND. Oh the pain

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Just like to Congratulate Mike Wilson and the rest of his staff at Northerns on their exiting win over Lahore in the CW Cup quarter final. All the best in your semi!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slats4ever said:
Sangakarra 89(109), Holland 115*(149), Gow 65*(43), Hussain 2-26 (12)

Looks like more than just one player to me.

mikeW

thewizard1o1 said:
Just like to Congratulate Mike Wilson and the rest of his staff at Northerns on their exiting win over Lahore in the CW Cup quarter final. All the best in your semi!
thanks mate, was a very good match and after seeing what score you made i thought we'd lost forr sure. Cant wait for the next round of the cup.

Slats4ever

marc71178 said:

please re-read my original post marc, it hurts me and others how u can be so stupid sometimes. Holland is their only star... Sangakarra and Gow are just "good" players not stars. That's well known. If Holland didn't fire they probably wouldn't have either.

Please Marc do not think you are always correct.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:

Gow who got 2/53 (12) is very disapointed you didnt mention his bowling there marc, he hadnt taken a wicket in his 9 overs in 1d this season and is upset hesnot being recognised as an all rounder now...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I thought ND did great. I predict Holland will be an all time highest run scorer in WCC one day. Or at least in the top 5.